Re: [NTLK] Backlight (Msg emailed to me from Backlight4You!) Please read.

From: Brad C. Schmidt (brad.schmidt_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Feb 18 2005 - 08:20:06 PST

On Feb 18, 2005, at 10:43 AM, Adamson_at_aol.com wrote:

> Well, after reading the pdf, I am now sufficiently scared off of
> trying this
> myself. I was buying a replacement just to have one in case I need it
> in
> the future.

That was why I was getting one as well - but it does look bad - I'm
expecting it's not as bad once you get going.

BUT - IIRC, Ferdi's backlights are supposedly plug and play. Not that
I'd buy one from him, but are the ones in our bulk order going to be
plug and play or must they be soldered. I'm not scared of soldering,
but I hate doing it...

Brad