Re: [NTLK] Correction to prior posting.

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 20 2005 - 19:16:44 PST

Mark,

Get back to me on this Off List on Tuesday.
I've got my temporary adapter to use the Newton 9W A/C Adapter to the
Harris ST2K put together and tested a few times already on all my
units. If you want please Email or IM me as I should be free tomorrow
if your available in the morning or later in the evening.

Anyone else out there with a Harris ST2K - if you want an adapter to
use with your Harris just contact me Off List about this.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung