[NTLK] Password Lockout

From: Allan Ngaparu (angaparu_at_optusnet.com.au)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2005 - 18:27:31 PST

I recently bought an Emate in Australia, previously used by someone that =
used the name Joe 90. When I started it was required a pin number so I =
mucked around with for about 20 minutes and guessed the pin which was =
rather a simple one in the end, that is 007.

Once I got into the Emate a found there was a teacher password also for =
the educational software. I dont like my chances of guessing that =
correctly.

My question is if I did a hard reset would those educational programs be =
lost or are they part of the rom on the Emate. As a teacher myself I =
dont want to lose those programs. I would appreciate your suggestions. =
Thanks

Allan Ngaparu
Brisbane
u2000 x 2