Re: [NTLK] [NLTK] Problem

From: James Nichols (smilr_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2005 - 10:43:00 PST

Except when said actions involve company tools, are taken on company
time / property, or involve other customers or employees.

If I were someone who was defrauded by an employee of corporation X,
where said employee used company property / time to do so I would be
justified in notifying them AND the authorities and (in this case) eBay
about it.

That said - anyone on this list who was NOT involved directly with
Ferdi under such situations should keep their noses out of it.

J Tyler Nichols