Re: [NTLK] My digitizer is toast?

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2005 - 21:33:46 PST

Woody Smith wrote:
> I didn't think that the 130 had an interconnect door, but on the 2x00
> Newts the breaking of the interconnect port door can lead to the
> severing of the digitizer cable.

Right the 1x0 series had a rubber flap that covered the power and serial
ports. And anything is possible, you could try taking it appart, but
make sure you follow Franks instructions on his site to the letter. And
take static precations. If you don't find anything loose the only other
option is send it to someone like Frank that might be able to repair it.

-Dan