Re: [NTLK] ethernet pb

From: Philippe Godin (qautchat_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2005 - 05:21:01 PST

 --- Paul Guyot <pguyot_at_kallisys.net> a écrit :
> Aux environs du 23/02/05 à 13:46 +0100, sous le
> titre "[NTLK]
> ethernet pb", Philippe Godin prit sa plus belle
> plume pour écrire les
> mots suivants:
> >I would like to use my newt connected directly to
> my
> >mac, so if anybody have an idea ?
>
> Do you have an Airport Extreme base station?
>
> >I've try to use TCP/IP, but I have the bloody 61001
> >error, despite the fact that the 3com card work
> well.
>
> You might need the Farallon driver.
>
> Paul
In fact, if I setup the airport extreme base as
appletalk, and connect the newt on the ethernet port
of the base, every thing work.

If I setup the appletalk on the built in ethernet,
Escale do'nt see appletalk.

I have the farallon driver and the patch, and I could
connect internet with the card. My thought is a
misconfiguration of the mac,but I do'nt see where.

Philippe