Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V5 #98Incessant idiocy and unnecessary, repetitive discussions (e

From: Clare Shepherd (clareshepherd37_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2005 - 08:16:18 PST

re Linda Soo Hoo's post.Amen sister. I got caught by the F man, I've written
it off to experience. I know you guys are all incensed by what you regard as
rip offs, but maybe this issue is now burned out? We all know that there is
a great Newton community, so maybe it's sense to warn newbies, as the issue
arises, but drop the subject for now. It's a waste of time and energy.
Humbly,
Clare