[NTLK] Break time/ was Re: Incessant idiocy and unnecessary, repetitive discussions (eBay and the Law)

From: This Old Newt (rich_at_thisoldnewt.net)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2005 - 10:38:14 PST

On Feb 22, 2005, at 6:17 PM, MKow1234_at_aol.com wrote:

> I feel I speak for many within the Community when I say,
>
> "Will you F-ing a-holes

> If the poster continues to post inquiries, tell them to go read/F=20
> themselves (in no particular order).
>
> Please do NOT respond to this posting. If you do, I'll know you're an=20=

> idiot for wishing to continue the thread, and I will be forced to tell=20=

> you to leap on a rolling doughnut. Thanks in advance.
>
> Warmest regards,
>
> Matt K.

Well moving to my new server and this kind of posting again has me less=20=

interested in this community.

So when I get things moved (other sites are more important) I may be=20
back. Or I'll be looking for a more moderated place to be. I miss the=20
old timers and the old community atmosphere.

Keep the Green=99
(yes I coined that phrase long before this list was even on planet=20
newton.)
Rich
This Old Newt