Re: [NTLK] Gmail

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2005 - 22:25:45 PST

On 24-feb-05, at 4:25, Martin Joseph wrote:
> If you are getting the list, that doesn't really make a lot of sense to
> me? Are you getting separate messages(versus digest)?

Separate messages.

> Did you look in your junk folder (strange idea I know...)

Nothing there

> Are you saying you are sending yours posts from a Web interface, or a
> regular mail client?

Regular client (Mac os X Mail)

> If you are using a regular mail client you could just send you mail
> through a different SMTP server.

Even tried that.

The conclusion for the moment is that if I collect my mail through
Gmails POP access I won't see my own posts.
If I use Gmails forwarding function all is as before and I can see my
own posts.

I'll notify the Gmail team as this 'feature' should at least be
configurable...

Robert Benschop