Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V5 #99

From: W L (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Feb 25 2005 - 03:07:53 PST

Can you post and/or send me the email headers? It should be from paypal
not the sender???

Sounds like a spoof, have you notified paypal of this indirect approach?

It could be a rash of faked emails trying to trick people to give up the
info., sad to say not enough people know about these tricks. :-(