Re: [NTLK] Strange thing

From: Philippe Godin (qautchat_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Feb 25 2005 - 08:28:12 PST

> Not sure what you mean - if you remove Hiroshi's
> driver, the card will
> not work. The 3COM drivers don't drive the wireless
> card. You may get
> lights, but without the wireless driver (and a few
> others), it will not
> actually work.
>
> - Dave
I mean that when I setup my internet connection with
hiroshi driver, it no works (normal, I've not yet
register), and when I set up my internet connection
with the 3com driver, It work !! With the Wifi card !!
For being clear, when I connect to internet, the slip
asked me what card I use, if I say cabletron (for
enterasys), I will no work ( the cabletron use the
hiroshi driver), but if I say 3com, It's work.

Philippe