Re: [NTLK] 8 DIN Serial to USB Adapter

From: Henry W.Gratwick (hgratwick_at_spymac.com)
Date: Sun Feb 27 2005 - 18:04:02 PST

Try a Belkin USB-Serial adapter - I have the PC variant which works
just fine on a mac with the mac drivers (the onyl difference betwen mac
and PC variants is that the PC one has an 8-pin and the wider serial
plug whereas the mac one simply has two 8-pin plugs) I bought the
PC-Newton cable simply as it was cheaper than sheling out for a
seperate Newton Serial dongle! Result!

Henry