Re: [NTLK] Help with Pico Bluetooth & Blunt

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Mon Feb 28 2005 - 10:56:29 PST

On Feb 28, 2005, at 10:39 AM, Peter wrote:
<snip>

> I have the same problem here with a MK2100D an all the packages for the
> german MP. The silly thing is, that before i had to reinstall my MP
> everything has worked like a charm. But now i cant find my cellphone or
> pc over bluetooth with the same problems like Robbie.
> If you insert the Pico card, directly before doing the test, the card
> is
> recognized.

Hmmm, are you guys both installing the Blunt packages internally? IF
not, perhaps that is the issue? Like I said before, newton debugging
utilities seemed to interfere with my Ambicom cards recognition...

Sometimes changing the slots and the accompanying setting in Blunt got
me back on the road...

HTH,
Marty