Re: [NTLK] [ANN] NetHopper Charsets

From: Daniel Padilla (dproldan_at_telefonica.net)
Date: Sun Jan 02 2005 - 01:31:45 PST

>No joy for me with the new nethopper patch. I got the same error, after
>installing and resetting the newt. The package refused to activate.

    The problem is probably related to the order in which the packages load.
I have the Nethopper package and the patch in the same card, and they load
fine.

    Try to put them in the same store, then reset.

    Or, freeze the patch, reset the newton, and, thaw the patch.

    Does it work for anybody else but me?

Daniel