Re: [NTLK] New Newton User

From: Vaughn Corden (vaughn_at_corden.com)
Date: Sun Jan 02 2005 - 02:03:49 PST

Ah, now I see everything!

Except for one thing. I have been installing the wifi networking
packages suggested by Paul Oberman and I get the message "Must be
installed on Internal store." I can't see where those packages are in
order to move them to the internal store. Is there something I need to
do before installing the packages to make them go the internal store?
I've looked through all of the items in every folder of the extras
drawer, but I don't see the first package I installed, enetsup, for
example.