Re: [NTLK] Can't import text to Newton from NCU v.1.0 PLS HELP

From: Don V. Zahniser (irntooth_at_eznet.net)
Date: Mon Jan 03 2005 - 02:30:29 PST

Alex -

The size of the text file that you are trying to send to Notes on the
Newton may be the issue. Try sending a small file from the Mac to the
Newton, and see if that works.

I have seen some Newton packages that patch Notes so that it will take
large notes. The one that I have installed (but not tested in this
way) is called BigNotes from StandAlone Software.