Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Einstein Emulator DP2

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Mon Jan 03 2005 - 05:19:11 PST

Aux environs du 3/01/05 à 0:27 -0800, sous le titre "Re: [NTLK] [ANN]
Einstein Emulator DP2", Martin Joseph prit sa plus belle plume pour
écrire les mots suivants:
>Very cool, although an update per day is a dangerous precedent to
>set....

Don't worry, there probably won't be any release tomorrow :)

I just noticed the screenshots couldn't be accessed on the page.
It's fixed now.
http://www.kallisys.com/newton/einstein/#photos

I'll retry to capture the boot process with the sound later (for some
reason, I failed with Snapz Pro X, maybe I misconfigured it or I need
to capture it via the microphone).

Paul

--
Ministre plénipotentiaire en disponibilité.
Baignoire à vendre.