[NTLK] [ANN] America's Newton Loaner Program - Still here!

From: NewtonMP - Paul Curtis (paul.curtis_at_newtonmp.com)
Date: Mon Jan 03 2005 - 07:40:07 PST

Fellow Newtonian's,
Please accept my apology for the lack of "active" involvement as of late. My
trans-continental move has proved more disruptive than I planned.

None the less I still have multiple sets of PC-Cards, dongles, cables and
even some MP's for loan. There are untold possibilities to assist you with
your Newton challenges, just ask! Yup, I have some MP's I'll loan out in
cases of need - say yours is in need of repair and you need a little help
until your green friend is fixed or maybe you need a certain model for a
User Group. Just e-mail me with your request.

Until NewtonMP.com is constructed, I'll custom configure driver sets with
documentation for you and e-mail them to you provided you have Newton
connectivity to a PC, if not I'll ship the PC-Cards.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, please just ask - I'm here to help!

Regards,

Paul Curtis
MP 110/120 v1.3/120 v2.0/130/2100 x 3/NotePhone
www.NewtonMP.com (still coming soon)
Go Green! Go White! Go Michigan State Spartans
Building a Newton MP Museum