Re: [NTLK] Problem registering Voicenotes

From: tsluyter_at_xs4all.nl
Date: Mon Jan 03 2005 - 11:16:47 PST

> I could figure out the obvious fields of 'Email' and 'Produkt', and
> 'Registrierungsnummer', but I can't figure out 'Vorname' (Your Name?) and
> 'Nachname'
> (Newton Name?). Also, what do I put in the 'Seriennummer' field? Do they
> want
> the serial number off the back of my MP 2100?

email = obviously your e-mail addy
produkt = product name
registrierungsnummer = registration number (should be shown on the
registration window of Voicenotes)
vorname = first name (literaly "front name")
nachname = last name (literaly "after name")
seriennummer = serial number (should also be shown in the registration
window).