Re: [NTLK] Can't import text to Newton from NCU v.1.0 PLS HELP

From: Alex Santos 100MB Neostrada Mail (izabella.misiewiczsantos_at_neostrada.pl)
Date: Mon Jan 03 2005 - 13:19:07 PST

I can tell you that I have written a larger text file in Notes using
Notes and the keyboard. It was considerably longer in characters the
the file I want to move. You have made a goood point but on the basis
of my example it doesn't seem to make sense. In any case, I have tried
a 4K or 6K file with the same problem.

I think the problem may be related to something else.

Jon Glass, was kind enough to send me a mac app, which I have yet to
install on the mac. I hope it will help solve the issue. I will keep
you posted and I greatly appreciate your insights.

Oh yes, the name of the program he sent me is called RCU 2.5v Bundle
Folder.sit

thanks again.