Re: [NTLK] H1000

From: James Elliott (jie_at_ou.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 03 2005 - 22:56:59 PST

I would love one, too. I borrowed one from a guy a who was thinking
about selling his, and I absolutely love the feel of it in my hand.
The plastic quality and form factor are brilliant. The only thing I
don't like about it is the lack of a screen cover, but they had
prototypes with them, so I may one day stumble across one of those .
. .

-James