Re: [NTLK] H1000

From: i275_at_tampabay.rr.com
Date: Tue Jan 04 2005 - 04:45:48 PST

Quoting farbod:

"Can I ask you where this flea market was and who was selling it. The
only reason being that I had one stolen in Tampa a while back. Did it
come with anything else. It is not that I want it, just wondering if
it is the same one and who..... you know what I mean. Thank you."

I'm really sorry yours got stolen, thats awful!
The one I purchased was from bought in an estate sale, from a female anthropologist professor from Utah - I only know because all of her stuff was still on it but I dont think she really used it. I also got her old Powermac 7200 for $5. It was at the Oldsmar flea market, off SR 580. If you're from around here they're usually open on weekends with some pretty transient merchants... but always a 'computer guy'. I've gotten tons of old Apple stuff there.

The best thing about the Newton community is the welcome. (and the Newtons...)

Cheers,
Justin