Re: [NTLK] MAC Address of WiFi Card?

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 04 2005 - 10:34:04 PST

Joe,

It should generally be on the card on the back though not all
manufacturers follow the same method of labeling PC-Cards. If you use
the card in a XP Laptop or PCMCIA bapable Desktop you can open a
Command Prompt and do a 'ipconfig /all' which will provide the MAC
Address

If on a Mac I'll let Mac literate users reply.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung