Re: [NTLK] Mac to Newton question

From: Alex Santos 100MB Neostrada Mail (izabella.misiewiczsantos_at_neostrada.pl)
Date: Tue Jan 04 2005 - 14:28:51 PST

i would like to publicly thank Jon Glass for his help! Everything works
like a charm now. I tested NCU in terms of package uploading and all is
well with that, I don't know if this is any indication but installing
packages does indeed work.

So I will forget about NCU (at least for now) when it comes to
transferring notes from Nissus Writer.

By the way, saving my document as 'Text Only' seems to have done the
trick as far as a clean document void of all the headers.

I would like to end my plea for help by thanking Jon Glass once more
and everyone who contributed in anyway to my immediate needs. Your
help, this community and the Newton will continue to be a part of my
life for 2005 and beyond.

Happy New Year to all.

Alex