Re: [NTLK] Web Browser/email Question Please;

From: Josef Jahn (werewolf_at_playspoon.com)
Date: Wed Jan 05 2005 - 15:19:31 PST

Interesting... I have a 2100 as well, and I did not see this error message. I also checked whether my version of the
file matches the URL I gave you, and indeed it's the one I'm using successfully. I can now browse unna.org - something
that did now work previous because of NetHopper's limitedness.

Does the installation fail completely, or does it just display this message as a "general warning" and proceed anyway?