Re: [NTLK] Web Browser/email Question Please;

From: farbod (nabfa1_at_sgu.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 05 2005 - 15:49:58 PST

Ok, now things are getting little strange if I may say so. When I do
the click thing.... there is no freeze option. And just incase I
should be more correct, the exact message is : " An error occured
activating the package........... It may no work with this system.
Contact the system publisher" And as all you had so noted, I can not
access unna.org! Some info that might help you help me ( please that
is)

Newton Rom Version 2.1 (717260)-1
NIE 2.0
NetHopper 3.2

NIE was ALL installed on internal memory, Nethopper was installed on card.

P.s. If I click on NIE it does give me the suspend feature! Just not
with the NHCharsets package! Thank you again for all your help.