[NTLK] Blueprint2 problems

From: Dave Bellamy (dave_bellamy_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Jan 06 2005 - 02:46:45 PST

Hi All

Just been reading the thread regarding Blueprint and it remained me
that this is an application that I downloaded thinking it would be
great but found that I could not get it to work.
I downloaded all of Sineware's Newton applications a few weeks ago -
sorry I forget the url but I will try and re-trace my steps. It
included all the code and technical bits as well as the package itself.
I loaded it on (tried both internal & external store) and started to
play around with it. It looks idea for what I was looking for.
Unfortunately almost all the fields are 'read only' and I therefore am
only able to create new projects but not actually do anything with
them, which is a little frustrating.
The version I have is BluePrint 2 version 2.25. I am assuming that it
is a full version and not a demo - perhaps I am just being a little
stupid. Guess it is the heat!
Anyway, if anyone knows where I can get a working version from, or
knows what I am doing wrong with this version please let me know.

Kind Regards

Dave
New Zealand.