[NTLK] New eBook available soon! 'Genius of Leonardo da Vinci'

From: MKow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Thu Jan 06 2005 - 06:57:03 PST

Hello Everybody,
I just finished publishing a brief illustrated eBook on the life and works of
Leonardo da Vinci. It's an easy read of thirty or so pages, complete with
images of miscellaneous art and engineering designs drawn by Da Vinci. I included
an interesting argumentative piece in the appendix, debating whether Da Vinci
should be credited with the invention of the bicycle.

The eBook will be available through 'Kasko's library archive (and eventually
mirrored in UNNA) in MP portrait, Universal, and eMate formats. I haven't
'beta tested' the eBook to see how the images appear on the Newton, so some minor
tweaking may be needed. Look for this new eBook soon! :O)

Warmest regards,

Matt K.