Re: [NTLK] Newton sound note to Mac

From: Russell,Allen (Allen.Russell_at_boc.com)
Date: Thu Jan 06 2005 - 09:15:06 PST

David,
I didn't try to download it or buy it, but the way to gets sounds out from
the newton is with binhexer. The Newts Prism site is still there:
http://members.aol.com/newtsprism/BinHexer/BinHexer.html
Allen

>From: David Neale <david.neale_at_pandora.be>
>Subject: Re: [NTLK] Newton sound note to Mac
>Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 00:43:07 +0100
>Hello John,
>I don't mind that the audio not is separate from the "character note"
>as long as I can get them across to the Mac somehow. I've tried
>emailing, only to end up with MIME attachments that are unrecognisable
>by all the various applications with which I have tried to open them.
>It might be that there is a Newton email package that sends audio-notes
>in a way understandable by the Mac (or an add-on, perhaps); I notice
>that Eudora Pro sends them differently to LunaSuite, for example
>(Eudora Pro simply ignores them!), so perhaps there's a third way.
>David

* Allen.Russell_at_BOC.com
* (908) 771-6015
/// BOC

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the BOC Group plc or any of its affiliates. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been checked by anti-virus software for the presence of computer viruses. However, the BOC Group plc or any of its affiliates accepts no responsibility for any virus or defect that might arise from opening this e-mail or attachments.