Re: [NTLK] PDA recommendations?

From: Thomas Isenbarger (isen_at_plantpath.wisc.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 06 2005 - 12:55:51 PST

> If you're looking for a portable Do-It-All toy that you can use to
> wardrive, hack into enemy company networks and stuff
> like that, then the Zaurus is your toy. If you're there just for the
> PIM, then something else might be cheaper and more
> effective.

I was afraid of being called a traitor. Believe me, my loyalties stay
with my little green friend. . .and believe me, I'd use MoreInfo if I
could afford it. It's on my list.

Also, I'd love to be able to wardrive with my Newton.

I am just curious what the state of the art is these days. I am mostly
interested in using it for web and email, using wi-fi hotspots for
internet access. Nice calendar and contacts in a PIM are desirable
too.

Is the Zaurus still being developed? I thought I remember reading here
that it has been discontinued.

Thanks,
Tom