[NTLK] driver free PCMCIA

From: Adriano (adriano.angelillis_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 06 2005 - 14:52:25 PST

Hi all

i got a bunch of 20MB PCMCIA which they are recognized by my MP2100 and
eMate too
but cannot record any data on them cause these cards do not have
factory drivers written in their flash roms anymore

I read in recent postings that someone have the hardware to record back
the roms of these ata flash cards.

In the hope that such thing could be done, i am willing to ship them
out to whom would want to be so gentle [or simply able, or (better
else) will have the time] to write back the drivers on these cards.

I will donate N.8 cards to NTLK and MARC

Hope the memory cards could be useful to the community

Adriano