[NTLK] Lotus Organizer 2.12 and NCU

From: MKow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Fri Jan 07 2005 - 12:13:52 PST

Thanks for the responses, fellows.
I made a slight miscommunication error when I 'said' that I could not get ANY
data from Notepad to my PC. Of course, I can export notes one at a time, but
that's not really maximizing the potential of these devices, is it? I wanted
to export a collection of notes at once. I don't want to do a backup if I can
avoid it. A backup would take forever, since my memory cards are loaded to the
gills with music song files, Newton apps, etc. I just want a nice, clean file
or folder of my collection of Newton Notepad notes.

I am wondering if I have a crippled version of X-Port or if I have the full
version? I can never seem to get it to work correctly. Every time I try to
export an image file, the desktop (PC) end seems to expect a text file. Strange.
Perhaps I spread myself a bit too thin with science projects and other things?
Nah! Anyway, I'll have to play around with the software some more, I 'spose.
Thanks!

Matt K.