Re: [NTLK] [OT] gmail invites

From: Rhonda Hyslop (0x7ff00025_at_paradox.homeip.net)
Date: Fri Jan 07 2005 - 18:34:14 PST

* DJ Vollkasko <DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net> [ 7 Jan 2005 05:39]:
> On another note: While everybody and their granny was extremely cool
> about extending webhosting offers to me, nobody even attempted to lower
> my ignorance factors re GMail (see questions below). So if nobody talks
> about it, it either can't be hot at all or must be a secret boys'
> treehouse/lodge thing. Yawn. Shoulda known that.

You didn't like my attempt at answers?

http://www.newtontalk.net/archive/newtontalk.2005-01/0169.html

I know it's hard to catch every message on such a high traffic list, but
maybe check the archive in its threaded (or better, subject) view to
find replies before saying "nobody"...
http://www.newtontalk.net/archive/newtontalk.2005-01/index.html#148
http://www.newtontalk.net/archive/newtontalk.2005-01/subject.html#148

-Rhonda

--
www.write-on.indy www.write-on.org ~ Discuss the art and craft of writing
 That's the problem with world domination. Nobody is willing to wait for