Re: [NTLK] Connection Utilities install

From: John Skinner (john_at_johnskinner.net)
Date: Fri Jan 07 2005 - 23:50:35 PST

I had this same problem too.

The way I got around it was to boot classic with all extensions
disabled.

Just go to your "Classic" preferences pane in System Preferences, and
click on the Advanced tab. Select "Turn Off Extensions", then click on
the "Start Classic" button right beside it.

Now try to install NCU and it should be faster!