[NTLK] Temporary Newton Library Permissions Issues?

From: gmoody_at_gmx.net
Date: Mon Jan 10 2005 - 05:38:28 PST

Hi Kaskow,

In "_Fiction/_Fantastic Literature/_scifi/Gibson, William and Mie=CC=81vil=
le,
China - Two Stories for December (2004)", when I click on any file, I
receive the following error:

"Forbidden - You don't have permission to access
/~ebooks/_Fiction/_Fantastic Literature/_scifi/Gibson, William and
Mie=CC=81ville, China - Two Stories for December (2004)/About=2Etxt on thi=
server=2E - Apache/1=2E3=2E33 Server at reidsrow=2Emyftp=2Eorg Port 80"

Hmmm=2E=2E=2Emaybe an issue? I haven't checked the rest of the library=2E=
=2E=2E

Regards,

Gary