Re: [NTLK] BluePrint Blues

From: Nate Goore (ngoore_at_pacbell.net)
Date: Mon Jan 10 2005 - 09:53:38 PST

> Dave,

Try adding your projects and then deleting the sample projects. i had
a similar problem, but the problem only occurred when I tried to have
no projects. Leaving a 'dummy' project in seemed to eliminate the
problem.

As you get more familiar with BP, post some of the ways you're using
it. I've been using it steadily for about 5 years and keep coming up
with new opportunities to use it, but I'm always feeling like there are
many other things I haven't considered yet.

Nate