[NTLK] Newton aftermath question.

From: Bruce E. Durocher II (bedii_at_qwest.net)
Date: Tue Jan 11 2005 - 08:18:26 PST

        I've been trying to remember something for the past twenty minutes and
have suffered brain lock so I'll throw it out here. I was at CES
shortly after Apple axed the Newton, and the manufacturer of a unique
Windows-based PC that had a screen you could fold up as a tablet or
fold down and use the built-in keyboard with was claiming they'd
licensed the same handwriting technology that Apple had used. Anyone
remember who made this? I remember holding it in my hand and thinking
it was slick but too much larger than a Newton to carry around...

Bruce E. Durocher II
bedii_at_qwest.net