Re: [NTLK] Newton Video Output (EZ2TV)

From: Bob Webber (webbob_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 12 2005 - 14:44:29 PST

On Jan 12, 2005, at 7:29 AM, Roger Marsh wrote:

> Hello, I just signed up for the list. Im eyeing an item on ebay
> called an EZ2TV Newton Adapter and was wondering if anyone had any
> experience with the the device. The auction is 5743353348.

Although you're not looking for this advice, I would suggest that with
a price which has reached $202.50 without reaching the seller's reserve
price you might do well to put in an automatic search on eBay and wait
for a better bargain.

Of course, you could be waiting a long, long time (I'm following this
strategy and have been waiting quite a while), but you could also find
lots of other ways to entertain yourself for well over $200.

Since the seller, "knowledgenavigator," seems to generally drive a very
hard bargain, it's possible that bids could go quite high without
reaching the reserve. If you do decide to bid, try not to let auction
fever lead you to spending more for this than the satisfaction of its
ownership is worth.

Bob