[NTLK] 2100 Quickstart

From: friction_hurts_at_yahoo.com.au
Date: Fri Jan 14 2005 - 06:56:11 PST

Just got my 2100 today and my 3com etherlink 3 wont work without
drivers. How can i get the drivers onto the newton. It didnt come with
any other cables. Can i use IRDA in windows to send the package file
there? I tried before but the newton disconnects and the comp crashes.
I lowered the baud rate to the max for the newton and it still would
not work. Is there any quick way to get this working or any way
possible to IRDA. Even by a computer>phone irda>newton procedure? I
just dont want to have to buy a PCMCIA memory card yet. But i may have
to. Any help?

Alex.