[NTLK] stylus not recognized

From: Chod Lang (chodlang1_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Jan 15 2005 - 18:06:15 PST

My dongle port crapped out on me on my upgraded 2000 last month. I had
already bought a 2100 backup from J&K just in case so I switched
to that. My problem is that the "new" Newton is having a difficult
time recognizing my printing and is not accepting the keyboard entries
very well either. It seems that the keyboard is always one key or so
off. When I go to Setup I can hardly get the second click to take at
all.
        I've had 4 Newtons and never had this problem before. Any ideas on a
fix?

        Help. MacWorld brought me no relief.

Chod