[NTLK] Stylus not recognized

From: Chod Lang (chodlang1_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Jan 16 2005 - 08:13:32 PST

        Thanks for all the quick advise. I had never heard of the Jaggies,
but that sounds like what I have. When I mentioned the
keyboard, I did mean the on-screen keyboard. I did the word
recognition test and it was inconsistent. sometimes very
clear and sometimes just gibberish. I also tried the drawing line
thing and that worked fine. This problem seems to occur very
randomly. Is that an indication that it's beginning to get the jaggies?

        Also, I wondered if there is anyone who can fix the dongle port on my
old unit, plus replace the glass on the screen which
is pretty scarred up?

        Looking forward to more information.

Chod