[NTLK] FS/FF: 3Com XJack modem and printed Newton Programming Manuals

From: Matthew Reidsma (mreidsma_at_hds.harvard.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 17 2005 - 05:48:45 PST

Listers,

I have been cleaning out my closet and found a few things that might be
of more use to others than they are to me.

1: 3Com Megahertz XJack PC Card Modem (tested as both modem and fax): $5
shipped to the continental US.

Also, if anyone in the Boston Area is interested in a full, printed set
of the three Newton Programming Manuals:

1) The NewtonScript Programming Language
2) The Newton Programmers Guide
3) The Newton Programmers Reference

These are in 3 ring binders and were printed double sided on a nice
laser printer a few years back. They are just paper versions of the
.pdfs on UNNA. Anyway, they are free to a good home in Boston if anyone
is interested in picking them up. They weigh a ton so I will not ship
them, but I'd rather not send all of that great info to the recycling
yard either. I'm in Union Square, Somerville.

Please email me off list if you are interested.

--
Matthew Reidsma
Boston, MA U.S.A.