Re: [NTLK] BBC story: Newton Mentioned

From: Bruce Guthrie (signwatcher_at_i-star.com)
Date: Tue Jan 18 2005 - 14:15:10 PST

Fine they can be that way, so I do miss my macs but still have my newtons.
Ona side note I got a real problem the new er dark side puter is too fast
with winders xp pro on it. 2.2 gig speed. I have set up as many as 3
slowdowsn but then I still can't get it to back up my newton 130. Any good
ideas other then buy a slower pc? Oh I also can use my palm with no problem
so hey.

Bruce

Lastly got a 20gig 4200 igm 2.5 laptop drive for sale first 55.00 gets is
made 2000 dec. Was in a compaq 6500 till it died, yes I know pc's will never
last as long as my mac did, till the lighting bolt came in the cable line.
Will take paypal too, no surcharge, shipping in the con us more to canada or
over seas, sorry guys.