Re: [NTLK] reviving a dead Newton

From: Grietje Keller (grietje_at_xs4all.nl)
Date: Wed Jan 19 2005 - 12:40:39 PST

On 1/8/05 1:16 AM, "Dan" <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com> wrote:
> There are times when you need to plug in the AC adpater to get a Newt to
> wake from a a "deep sleep". And other times when you need to press and
> hold the powerswitch down while hitting reset (as if you are going to do
> a brain wipe), then just say no to the confirmation to get them to wake up.

I have to do this every time I switch of my emate. My batteries are very bad
(and maybe I have the wrong AC adapter). I can only use my emate with the AC
Adapter. I'm planning to re-cell my emate together with two friend who also
have emates. I hope this will solve the problem.

Greeting
Grietje Keller
The Netherlands