Re: [NTLK] Problem with Works

From: Woody Smith (woodysmith_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sat Jan 22 2005 - 05:58:44 PST

Newton works is not designed for handwriting. There are several
enhancements available that can add handwriting, such as Handwriting
works from SAS < http://standalone.com/newtonos/>
they also offer other enhancements in a package called WorksBetter.
Another package is WriteStuff.
So without one of these or a similar package installed you need to use
a keyboard, and the keyboard needs to be attached before you turn the
newton on.
I have had occasional problem with NewtonWorks, but it was related to a
problem with a memory card.
Woody