Re: [NTLK] new Newton site in Chinese

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Mon Jan 24 2005 - 06:03:33 PST

Thanks Paul and Steve for the pointers! I've taken the liberty to
wikify them -- check
http://tools.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/index.php/MakeAsianNewtonEbooks for
details.

Any additions to that page -- especially regarding the desktop tools
Newton Press and Bookmaker -- much appreciated!

Also I'd really appreciate any comments from Chinese, Korean, Japanese
(and all other international users, for that matter) to this
http://tools.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/index.php/
LocalizeNewtonForInternationalUsers page. I think it's really important
to collect all the regionalization hacks on one page... All help
appreciated. -- Do the Wiki, folks!

Thanks,

DJV.