[NTLK] NTLK [WTT] WiFi Card COMPAQ Branded WaveLAN GOLD

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 24 2005 - 22:23:57 PST

Hello everybody,

I'm looking to trade a WiFi Card.
I need a WaveLAN GOLD and will trade a COMPAQ Branded WaveLAN GOLD for it.
If anyone would be willing to swap cards I would appreciate it.

I would like a GOLD Card for use with a ABS Graphite for my Newton.
I've already traded two to Matt Reidsma up in Boston as he was kind
enough to assist me with a swap. Now if anyone else would be willing
to let go of one they are not using or if you have a spare please
contact me off-list. This card is a Newton & Linux compatible card...

If anyone is in the NYC area it would be much appreciated as this may
alleviate the shipping possibly but if not local then I would still
consider it. This card like the prior two were purchased NEW and comes
with the plastic hardshell case. I also still have the CD if anyone
wants it though I think they are PC/Windows... (by the way Matt if you
want a set drop me a note and I can ship it to you, but it seems you
don't need it being that you are on a Linux box and Newton.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung