[NTLK] Newtons and Newton Accessories For Sale

From: Gary E. Meyer (GEM_at_Gementerprises.Com)
Date: Tue Jan 25 2005 - 11:51:40 PST

The following Newton items for the 2000/2100 are for sale to Newtontalk
members INCLUDING US shipping and includes the Apple Newton Software
Collection of goodies with every purchase:

33.6 X-Jack Data/Fax PCMCIA Modem $30
3COM Network PCMCIA Card with Dongle $30
Newton Serial Port 2000/2100 Front Cover with two clips $30
Newton Plastic Case 2000/2100 Front and Back $30 (Add $10 if you need to
have it say 2100)
Newton AC Adapter $40
Newton Brand New AC Adapter in Apple box $45
Apple Newton to Mac Serial Cable $12
Apple Newton to PC Cable BRAND NEW in Apple bag $20
Newton Dongle (for using above cables) $39
PCMCIA Blanks $15 per pair
Newton Flash Memory 8 MB $40
Newton Flash Memory 16 MB $45
Newton Flash Memory 20 MB $55
Newton Flash Memory 24 MB $60
Newton Flash Memory 28 MB $70
Newton Flash Memory 32 MB $80
Newton AA Battery Trays $40
Dead or close to dead Newton 2000/2100 batteries (good for recelling!) $20
Newton Screens price based on quality, but from $30-$65 shipped
Newton cases: please see our many different Ebay auctions under username
ILUVMYGTO with 98.8% positive feedback and approx. $2,000,000 sold to date
but are bought under Ebay's inexpensive pricing please.

Again all above prices INCLUDE a CD-ROM full of Newton shareware and other
goodies, and also includes USA shipping in all 50 states. We accept PayPal,
BidPay, cash, money order, check (under $40 not held up), or wires for an
additional $10 fee. We DO SHIP internationally too with buyers paying
roughly $10 more than the posted prices here. We are slowly liquidating our
Newton inventory of roughly 100+ pieces and offer complete systems too on
our website. If something is too high of price for you or you think it is
out of line, please do not send us a flaming email, but rather just pass it
by. We do not check Newtontalk lists anymore since we decided to liquidate
our inventory slowly, so just email us at billing_at_gementerprises.com or call
us 856-486-1297 and SAY YOU WANT THE NEWTONTALK PRICING please. Our prices
are not negotiable here unless you wish to purchase over $150, then we will
give you a 10% discount on the ENTIRE ORDER.

Please call 856-486-1297 from 10-7 Monday through Friday EST or email us
billing_at_gementerprises.com, and thanks to Victor for running this website
and providing the community a place to meet!

Gary E. Meyer
Gementerprises, Inc.
WWW.Gementerprises.Com
(856)486-1297