Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V5 #49

From: Clare Shepherd (clareshepherd37_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 28 2005 - 04:51:32 PST

 I'd probably use my Newton a lot more if I didn't have to carry it
  around in a separate shoulder bag. I'd love a palm sized Newton.

  - Tere

re the above it's one area that us female Newtoneers gain, it's a strange
day when I don't have a bag. just wish girls in the '60s had been encouraged
into computer engineering. In those days my headmistress thought it really
unladylike to even be interested. just shows how even a good academic with
great teaching skills can be wrong. hoping that I shall absorb some of the
more techie stuff, over time.
Clare