Re: [NTLK] Einstein DR1 excitement

From: RossO (newton_at_ordersomewherechaos.com)
Date: Fri Jan 28 2005 - 12:28:32 PST

On Jan 28, 2005, at 12:13 PM, Walter Johnson wrote:
> So I downloaded and installed X11. Grabbed a copy of Einstein DR1. Now
> where is my Newton? Who knows? All I can find is an OMP that someone
> gave me. Rats. Would anyone be willing to hook me up with a rom image
> while I continue to look for my hardware?

Technically, this is illegal, and it's exactly the reason why ROM
images are not distributed with the Emulator.

However, *I* would be very interested in knowing exactly what FILENAMES
that the emulator is looking for when getting this ROM image to load.

I've heard tell that Google is really good at finding all sorts of
nooks and cranies where uniquely named files might be lurking,
unknowingly available to the public.

...Ross...

--
Newton Owner since 1999: MP2000, Wi-Fi, OS X syncing, Avi's Backdrop,
MMC/SD-based storage via ATAdapter, occasional Web server.